Local Market Expertise
Our company is locally owned and operated. We pull from the strength of Prudential Financial, but it is our local expertise, service, and community involvement that made us successful at building lasting relationships with our clients.
Focusing on excellent customer service has inspired our company to build an effective combination of results oriented professionals, superior technology and high ethical standards - all working to provide our clients with the most positive real estate experience possible.
The Strength of The Rock®
There is strength and assurance in combining the networking power of over 62,000 Prudential Real Estate Affiliate members nationwide. The power and strength of The Rock®. It's a combination that gives our customers advantages unmatched by any other real estate organization.
We welcome your interest in our company and look forward to surpassing your expectations.
We will respect your time, objectives and privacy. We will be accessible and responsive to all communication.
We will manage all the details in the buying or selling process. We have a steadfast commitment to delivering the highest level of service and the results you deserve.
Whether you are buying or selling a property we are dedicated to delivering Exceptional Real Estate Experiences.
We understand your unique needs and act as your advocate, representing your best interest at all times. Our service is based on genuine care and respect for our clients, a commitment to building enduring relationships and the wisdom acquired from years of living and selling homes on the Main Line.
A home is more than a financial investment. It’s emotional, too. That’s why technology will never replace the skill and insight of an experienced real estate professional. Whether you are buying or selling a home, we can bridge the gap for you, bringing our expertise, guidance and perspective to the process.
THE ADVANTAGE OF PREMIER MAIN LINE HOMES:
- 3 Agents to assure the best possible service and coverage.
- Available to clients seven days a week by cell phone, voicemail, fax and email
- For a Seller – Continuous Feedback on market conditions, competition and buyer reaction to your property. Marketing revised as needed.
- For a Buyer – Continuous updates on new listing and market conditions via phone and email.
- Our office is staffed 7 days a week from 9 am to 6 pm
- An Appointment Center manages all appointments
- Strong Corporate Management Support
- Barbara Margolis – Vice President/Manager of Wayne Home Marketing Center
- Joan Crittenden – Office Administration
- Carol McDonald – Office Administration
- Patricia McClatchy – Settlement Coordinator
- Has the sophistication and business experience to relate to, and understand properties in all price ranges.
- Has the discipline, patience and personal commitment to provide consistent and ongoing creative marketing and advertising until the property is sold
- Has the confidence and a fiduciary responsibility to provide honest, continuous feedback on market conditions and competition, and buyer reaction to your property
To learn more about local market conditions and homes for sale click here